Fair Usage Policy
Updated : 1st August2019
Answerless intents to
provide a platform to users where they can come up with any unanswered
questions or queries for a larger understanding from a larger geography or
culture, their views, knowledge or opinion
Following rules help us to keep our platform safe, usable and acceptable for everyone accessing.
Adherence to the policy is a bare minimum requirement of the platform and can be amended or modified at any point as decided by Answerless.
A) ACCEPTABLE & RESPECTFUL BEHAVIOUR
- Refrain from being disrespectful or insulting in your content and approach.
- Be civil.
- Insulting and disrespectful language should not be used.
- Sarcastic jokes or comments are as well not a encourage able act.
- Respect the view of an individual, perspective may vary based on region, geography, kind of work an individual is doing etc.
- Be sensible.
- Answerless does not encourage Answers and Replies that challenge fundamental and religious believes of an individual or a group or a community.
- Mutual encouragement and handholding encourage to build a stronger follower /following, idea is not to discourage others and build a stronger sharing platform.
- There can be cases where disagreements and debates can happen on the platform, its encouraging keeping in mind that we should be civil, respectful, polite and considerate in our responses.
B) YOUR ACCOUNT CAN GET BLOCKED IF
- Spamming or attracting spamming.
- You are reported harassing any other user by being abusive or bullying or any derivative of same.
- Creating a unhealthy environment
- Threatening someone/anyone using the platform.
- Using demotivating, insulting, profane or sexually explicit comments /language.
- Insulting and giving provocative religion/religious comments or replies, spreading communal unhealthy environment.
- Any comments or language used towards creating or might creating unrest, violence, radicalism, promoting hate speech.
- Answerless expects users to be use their real name and identity and truthful credentials, imitations of someone else’s identity or creation of multiple accounts.
- If post, answer or reply is reported content that infringes any intellectual property or personal rights of another party or individuals.
C) ANSWERLESS CAN
- In case of violations, can delete or block your account without any explanation asked.
- Delete your post, answer or reply
- Deletion or Blocking may have a consequential impacts including loss of earned rewards or points .